DUBLIN, June 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global ATM Market Report 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global ATM market.
This report focuses on the ATM market which is witnessing high growth. The report gives a guide to the ATM market that will shape and change our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for ATMs? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global ATM market report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader ATM market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and its growth forecast.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market coming out of the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The ATM market section of the report provides context. It compares the ATM market with other segments of the ATM market by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of ATM indicators.
Major players in the ATM market are NCR Corporation, Diebold NixdorfHitachi-Omron Terminal Solutions Corporation, GRG Banking Equipment Co. Ltd., Fujitsu Frontech Ltd., Hyosung Corporation, Forbes Technosys Ltd, Triton Systems of Delaware LLC, HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co KG, Euronet Worldwide Inc, Oki Electric Industry Co. . Ltd., G4S plc, Nautilus Hyosung Corporation, RapidCash ATM Ltd. and Lipi Data Systems Ltd.
The global ATM market is expected to grow from $19.94 billion in 2021 for $22.08 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.7%. The market is expected to grow to reach $28.82 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%.
The ATM market consists of the sale of ATM services and solutions by entities (organizations, individual merchants and partnerships) which is a specialized computer that facilitates the management of funds of a bank account holder. An automated teller machine (ATM) is a type of computerized banking terminal that allows consumers to perform simple transactions without the assistance of a branch operator or cashier. ATMs are convenient because they allow customers to perform quick self-service transactions such as deposits, cash withdrawals, bill payments, and account transfers. Customers can access banking services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through ATMs.
The main types of ATMs are location-based ATMs and transaction-based ATMs. The different solutions provided by ATMs include onsite, offsite, construction site, mobile and are categorized into white label, green label and yellow label. On-premises ATMs are located either in the branch or close to the bank’s premises, allowing customers to avoid long queues at the branch and save time when transacting. ATMs are used for different banking applications such as withdrawal, transfer and deposit of funds.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the ATM market in 2021. Regions covered in this report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growing use of ATMs by consumers is expected to drive the growth of the ATM market in the future. Customers from many countries choose cash as their preferred payment method due to its convenience. As technology evolves, customers are looking for faster, more reliable, secure and convenient ways to access cash. Customers can do their banking anywhere, anytime using ATMs, which are self-service vending machines. ATMs save users time, money and effort by reducing transaction costs and increasing accuracy and speed.
For example, according to the National Cash Systems report published in 2021, 40% of the population in United States uses an ATM 8-10 times per month, with an average of 300 times per month. Additionally, each year, approximately 10 billion transactions are made at ATMs in the United States. Thus, the increasing use of ATMs by consumers will contribute to the growth of the ATM market.
The introduction of smart ATMs is a recent trend that is gaining popularity in the ATM market. Smart ATMs are automatic teller machines (ATMs) that can do more than just pay out money. Smart ATMs enable the implementation of advanced technologies that enhance the customer experience while minimizing fraud.
For example, in October 2021Nations Trust Bank, a Sri Lanka-based bank, launched the first smart ATM in Sri Lanka. The new machine is powered by technology and innovation to deliver a unique banking experience, allowing users to withdraw their favorite mix of banknotes to pay for bus or train tickets or eat at MMC restaurants. Commuters on the go will be able to save regularly used transactions such as withdrawals, bill payments and money transfers as favorites, saving them time and avoiding unnecessary inconvenience, thanks to the capabilities provided by ATMs intelligent automatics.
In August 2021, NCR Corporation, a US-based software company, announced the acquisition of LibertyX for an undisclosed amount. This acquisition will allow NCR Corporation to provide digital currency solutions to its customer, such as the ability to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, conduct cross-border funds transfers and accept digital currency payments via digital and physical channels. LibertyX is a US-based software company that offers business-related products such as ATMs, vending machines, and scanners.
Main topics covered:
2. Features of the ATM market
3. ATM Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on ATMs
5. Automated Teller Machine Market Size and Growth
5.1. Global ATM historical market, 2016-2021, USD billion
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Constraints
5.2. Global ATM Forecast Market, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
5.2.1. Market Drivers
5.2.2. Market Constraints
6. Automated Teller Machines Market Segmentation
6.1. Global ATM Market, Segmentation by ATM Type, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Geolocated ATM
- Operations-Based ATM
6.2. Global Automated Teller Machines Market, Segmentation by Solution, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- On the site
6.3. Global ATM Market, Segmentation by Operation, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- White mark
- Green Label
- yellow label
6.4. Global ATM Market, Segmentation by Application, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- To transfer
7. Regional and Country Analysis of ATM Market
7.1. Global ATM Market, Split by Region, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
7.2. Global ATM market, split by country, historical and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, in USD billion
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f2dd8p
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets